- N.A. Blackiston Thoroughbred Racing Pty Ltd (“Blackiston Racing”) is bound by the Privacy Act 1988 (Crh) which sets out a number of principles concerning the privacy of individuals.
- To subscribe to our Communications (“Subscribers”) or join our stable as an Owner or Lessee of a racehorse (“Registered Owners”), you will need to supply some personal information which may include but is not limited to your name, telephone number and e-mail address.
- As a Registered Owner you may also provide your Credit Card details on a Credit Card Authorisation Form, or from time to time as required to pay your account.
- Blackiston Racing may at times provide your personal information (excluding credit card or bank details) to related service partners for the purpose of invoicing you for services. You agree to this information being shared at the time of Ownership registration.
- At all times you agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself and promptly inform Blackiston Racing of any changes to this information to keep it true, accurate, current and complete.
- Blackiston Racing may occasionally hire other parties to provide services on our behalf. Those parties will be permitted to obtain only the personal information they need to deliver the service. Blackiston Racing takes reasonable steps to ensure that these parties are bound by confidentiality and privacy obligations.
- Registered Owners and Subscribers may cancel their subscription to our Communications at any time. Subscribers can also stop the delivery of future Communications by following the specific instructions provided in each email.
- We safeguard your personal information from unauthorised access, through access control procedures, network firewalls and physical security measures. Further, Blackiston Racing retains your personal information only as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes of delivering Communications or Accounts to you.