N.A. Blackiston Thoroughbred Racing Pty Ltd (“Blackiston Racing”) offers access to blackistonracing.com.au (“the Website”) for general information and use only.
Blackiston Racing also offers access to special features of the Website (“Features”) to Registered Owners, and receipt of regular emails (“Communications”) to recipients who choose to subscribe (“Subscribers”).
By using the Website, or becoming a Registered Owner or Subscriber, you agree to be bound by the terms below. You are only authorised to use the Website or become a Registered Owner or Subscriber if you agree to abide by all applicable laws and to these terms.
If you do not agree with these terms, you should immediately leave the Website, not subscribe, or unsubscribe.
- The content of the Website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- While Blackiston Racing takes all care in the preparation of information provided on the Website and in Communications, it does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information provided.
- Blackiston Racing, including its directors, do not accept any liability for any investment decisions made on the basis of the information provided on the Website or in Communications. The Website and Communications do not constitute financial advice and should not be taken as such. An investment in any thoroughbred yearling or racehorse is subject to risks which could result in delays in the repayment of, or loss of, capital invested or the delay or non-receipt of any return on that capital. Blackiston Racing including its directors and any party providing services to Blackiston Racing, cannot guarantee the success of a racehorse, payment of prize-money or repayment of any investment. Blackiston Racing urges you to obtain professional advice before proceeding with any investment.
- Blackiston Racing provides links to other websites for your convenience only and is not responsible for the information contained on those websites. The provision of a link to another website does not constitute an endorsement or approval of that website, or any products or services offered on that website.
- All information, text, material, graphics, software and advertisements on the Website and in Communications is copyright.
- Reproduction of the Website and Communications is prohibited.
- Unauthorised use of the Website and Communications may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- You may not create a link to the Website from another website or document without our prior written consent.
- Your use of the Website is subject to the laws of Australia.
- When you browse the Website, we track all pages that are viewed within our Google Analytics system. If you are logged in, we can associate your browsing with your membership details. Otherwise, you are treated as an anonymous browser.
- We expressively collect some impersonal information, including but not limited to browser type, version and language, operating system, pages viewed, page access times and referral website(s). This collected information is used solely internally for the purpose of gauging visitor traffic, trends and personalising content to you.